Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Peter and The Wolf

Today, my whole school went to Florence to see Peter and The Wolf By Prokofiev or Pierino e Il Lupo. At first, there was man who talked about the story and then he had each person play the part of their character. Each character in the story has an insrument and song that goes with them. The Bird is a flute, Peter is violin's, The Wolf is french horn's and so on. After that, the man told us the story, but I didn't understand it because he told it in Italian. During the story, when, for example Peter was in the story the violinists would play. I did really like the music! But I didn't know the story.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Libby,
    You are doing an awesome job blogging. Your Siena postcard arrived yesterday. How's your Italian coming along?
    Ciao,
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Italian is coming pretty well. I hope all is well!

    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete