Friday, March 13, 2009

Montalcino and San Gimignano

On Tuesday I went to Montalcino and then to San Gimignano. Montalcino is a very pretty small town in Tuscany, about an hours drive from Siena. Montalcino is known for its wine. My parents and Aunt like the wine. There was not very many tourists there at all. We were very lucky to have such a beautiful sunny day to travel. I would go back to Montalcino anytime!

We also went to San Gimignano. I looked at shops and my Aunt got me a scarf. San Gimignano is another small and pretty town. Almost all the towns are on top of hills. There were a lot more tourists there. We went to our favorite restaruant. Ristorante Chiribiri. They had very good food! All the people in the restaraunt were tourists. There were British people, French people, and when we left some Chinese or Japanese people were coming in. There were people talking in so many different languages. I think that San Gimignano is a great city!

No comments:

Post a Comment