Saturday, March 7, 2009

School

I forgot to say that I have school from 8:20 A.M. to 1:20 P.M. It is a very short school day. I have school on Saturday! I wish that school was longer and only five days. I really like having two days of no school. I don't get very much homework just some practice worksheets for learning Italian. But my other friends get a lot of homework. My class is a music class. So, on Saturday I have music. I just play the claves because I don't know what the people in the class are playing. I know the names of them though. They are learning some songs from Pinocchio or pine-eye and a song called Olyem Goylem. The songs that they play are classical. The instruments that they play are flute/flauto,clarinet/clarinetto,piano/pianoforte,oboe, and guitar/chitarra. I am learning a lot of Italian and enjoying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment